Frequently Asked Questions
A few FAQs you may find helpful.
Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop?
EFT (direct bank transfer), MasterCard, Visa, Maestro
How long will delivery take?
– When we place an order for a Sewing Machine before 12h00 on the current day it should be delivered (in all likely-hood ) the following day.
All deliveries are subject to stock availability in the JHB storerooms.” Zero-stock” sitiations will be communicated to the customer.
– Parts – Parts are ordered once a month and come from three City Centras CapeTown, Durban, JHB. Yet again ” Zero-stock” situation will be communicated to the customer.
What exactly happens after ordering?
– When payment reflects, we will place an order via email to elna HQ (Cape Town)
– elna HQ confirms stock availability with elna stores in JHB
– Next JHB stores contacts a Courier Company, which in turn collects from elna stores and transports it “CARGO” to Nelspruit.
– An allocated 36 HOURS could be expected for delivery to elna Nelspruit stores.
– As soon as the machine is delivered in store , the customer is phoned directly to confirm his/her collection of the machine and to book for a first COMPULSORY Introductory lesson.
Send us an email